Operator of production lines
Place: Oravická 1874, 028 01 Trstená, Slovakia
Type of employment: Full-time
Date of entry: Immediately/by agreement
Salary: fixed salary +other benefits (more info during interview)
What will you do?
- Adjusting of production lines and work according to work procedures.
- Regular inspection of the production process according to instructions.
- Storing of finished products to the warehouse.
How to get our interest?
- Secondary level education in a technical field (this is not a condition)
- Job suitable also for high school graduates.
- Interest in a long-term cooperation.
- Manual skills.
- Independence, responsibility.
- You can improve your skills in more challenging processes at higher wages.
What are we offering?
- Stable and perspective employment in a company with a long tradition.
- Interesting work, professional training and qualification enhancements under the supervision of experienced trainers.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to earn more during working weekends.
- Background: new locker rooms and a new dining room at the workplace.
- Rewards for improvement proposals.
- Joint corporate activities: sports days, hiking ...
Are you interested in our offer? Learn more about your personal interview. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Silvia Bartošová, 0907 997 790, email@example.com